This being my first blog I decided to make something easy, and you can find almost all the ingredients around the house. Waking up and craving something sweet so I decided to make french toast instead of making plain old toast and butter.
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
White or brown sugar
Toppings (If preferred):
- In a small bowl, mix both brown and white sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. You can choose to use one kind of sugar.
- In another bowl, pour milk, eggs, vanilla essence then whisk until it is all evenly mixed.
- Pour the dry ingredients into liquid mixture. Then mix well.
- Plug your griddle or put a skillet on fire. You can use oil or butter when it comes to frying.
- Dip bread in the mix, but do not let it soak for a long time. About five seconds on both sides.
- Place bread in skillet or griddle, the fry until golden brown on one side then flip to fry the other side.
- Place toast on a plate and eat with maple syrup or any topping of choice. It is up to you garnish it or eat it when it is plain.