If you are always in a hurry and want the quickest meal to eat, try making an avocado twist. The best way to start your morning and also a healthy meal too. If you are an avocado and bacon lover like me, you are definitely going to enjoy this 🙂
- 1 avocado
- Aromat seasoning
- Mrs Dash seasoning
- Wheat bread or any bread of choice
- Onions (optional)
- Few slices of tomatoes
- Place four pieces of bacon into a frying pan and allow to fry.
- Toast two pieces of bread and lay on a plate.
- In another pan, fry your eggs. Depending on how you want your them, either scrambled, boiled or sunny side up.
- Wash your onion and tomatoes, slice or dice onions and tomatoes depending on your preference.
- Sprinkle oil in a pan and saute both onions and tomatoes. Can choose to saute them separately. They should be in the pan for about a minute just to make it soft.
- Wash avocado, then cut into half. Remove the seed carefully.
- You can either dice them or use a spoon to scoop out the entire avocado from the skin and form an avocado fan. Or you can go with regular slices or dice them.
- Assembling time. Break each bacon into two pieces then lay it on top of each other on the bread.
- Distribute onions and tomatoes on top of the bacon.
- Place your eggs on that, then sliced or diced avocado.
- To taste, sprinkle aromat and Mrs dash seasoning on top and ENJOY with any juice, tea or coffee.