Back again with another easy dessert to make. It can be eaten at any time of the day. It’s the easiest dessert one can make in literally ten minutes or a little more. You’d probably never have to waste bananas after seeing how easy this is. Everyone’s got their way of doing it, either from scratch basically with flour, butter, eggs, baking powder and what not. But I like to take the easy route, cause I don’t have time for the long process. And I know some of you don’t either. It’s said that banana fritters mainly have Jamaican and African roots. Everyone has their own twist to this recipe, some like to cream the bananas then mixing it with flour and what not but this is also another way to go about it. Also, fun fact, on the other hand, is bananas actually help digestion and weight loss.
Bisquick pancake mix
Milk or water
- Peel the bananas, and cut into desired sizes. Usually, I cut them into four pieces, but hey it’s your choice.Pour pancake mix into a bowl, then add milk. Mix until you get a smooth batter just like this, be sure to make the batter thick. To be able to coat the banana well. Then dunk the cut bananas into the batter. Make sure your bananas are coated well in the batter.
- Place oil on fire, take fritters out of batter. Tap excess batter off the banana.
- Put as many fritters in the pan, but do not overcrowd. Allow them to fry on medium heat, fry them until golden brown.
- Remove when they are done, and place in a tissue on a plate. Allow oil to drain out of them.
- Coat each fritter in either brown or white sugar. You’ve successfully made banana fritters.
- Enjoy alone or eat with ice cream.