Hi guys, welcome back to my blog, another easy meal to make once again. As most of you have noticed, I never tell how much seasoning on should use when preparing a meal. Just cause I like spicy foods and don’t know for some of you, so just use what is good enough for your taste buds.
Red or Spanish onions (your choice)
Aromat or all seasoning
Mrs dash seasoning
Wash onions then diced them into medium sized cubes.
- Peel potatoes and dice them into cubes, wash them and dry on a tissue.
- Place a saucepan on fire, then put a little oil into the pan. Allow it to heat then pour potatoes into the pan.
Allow it to saute in the pan, but remember to stir constantly. Allow the potatoes to saute in the pan for about 30 minutes or less.
- Poke with a fork or toothpick to see if it passes through easily. But remember not too soft to the extent of breaking.
- Add aromat or all season and Mrs dash seasoning to potatoes. Then vegetable seasoning and stir. Taste to see if the seasoning is enough for you.
On a baking sheet lay foil into the pan. Spray with non-stick or oil, this is to prevent potatoes from sticking to the foil.
Preheat oven to 300 or 400 degrees.
Pour potatoes into the pan then pop into the oven, remember to keep an eye on it and stir constantly as in is the oven and stir to get an even bake.
- In the same pan or another pan, pour oil into it. Allow it to heat up then pour diced onions into the pan.
Allow it to saute whilst you stir at the same time. Also, add aromat or all season, vegetable seasoning and Mrs dash seasoning to it.
- Remember not to add too much, because the potatoes have also already been seasoned.
Pull potatoes out of the oven the add onions. Mix them together, make sure they are evenly distributed with the potatoes then pop it back into the oven.
Allow it to sit in the oven for about 10 minutes or less, depending on how done it is.
To check if it’s done, use a fork to poke into potatoes. If it goes through easily then it is ready to be served.
- Can be eaten alongside with breakfast or alone, and can be eaten any time of the day.
- Hope this turns out right for anyone who tries it.