Stir fry is one of the easiest meals to prepare. Probably one of the most colourful meals you will ever make.This is a Chinese cooking technique in which ingredients are fried in a small amount of very hot oil while being stirred in a wok. The technique originated in China and in recent centuries has spread into other parts of Asia and the West.
- Beef or steak
- Sliced onions
- Diced green peppers
- Diced red peppers
- Oyster sauce
- Cremini mushrooms
- Shredded ginger
- Soy sauce
- Garlic salt
- Corn starch
- Water chestnut (optional)
- Accent (optional)
- Slice beef into strips then place in a bowl, or one can use steak if there is no beef.
- In the bowl, add shredded ginger, chicken stock and garlic (either powdered or blended). Mix together then add cornstarch to the beef and mix all together.
- Place oil on fire, on medium heat, then fry beef but don’t let it get crispy.
- Make sure you have prepped ingredient. Sliced as onions depending on how much you are actually preparing.
- Wash green and red peppers, clean them dry then dice then into medium sized cubes.Wash and cut broccoli.
- Wash cremini mushrooms then dice them to the size you want it to be.
- Place a wok on fire, then put a little sesame seed oil in the pan and allow it to heat up.
- Pour diced peppers and sliced onions into the work then add garlic salt and shredded ginger.Stir for about 3 minutes but DO NOT let the vegetables burn or over fry.
- Pour oyster sauce into the pan, but not too much then add broccoli, fried shredded beef, and diced cremini mushrooms. Then add your chopped chestnut (optional).
- Allow cooking for a few minutes while you stir, probably 6 mins or less.
- Then serve and enjoy with either noodles or fried rice.