Okay, so we all have different ways of making salads but where I am from back in Ghana we like them rich. So here is an easy way to make my kind of salad.
- Romaine lettuce
- 1 large tomato
- 1 onion
- Mixed Vegetables
- Salad cream
- 6 boiled Eggs
- Heinz baked beans
- Fillet or (chicken, sardines- your choice)
- Vegetable seasoning
- Mrs Dash seasoning
- Garlic salt
- All seasoning (optional)
- Sliced eggs
- Sliced onions (round)
- Wash lettuce with salt water and pat dry with a tissue. Tear up or cut up lettuce into pieces. Wash onion and tomato and clean with a tissue dry. Remove seeds from tomatoes and slice. Slice onions as well.
- Boil mixed vegetables for a few minutes until tender and drain water from it.
- Boil 6 eggs. When done peel it and slice three and dice three.
- In a bowl, combine onions, tomatoes, mixed vegetables, baked beans, sardines or meat of choice, diced eggs, mayonnaise and salad cream, Mrs dash seasoning, vegetable seasoning, and garlic salt.
- After mixing all this together, add romaine lettuce then mix until evenly distributed.
- If you want to garnish it, place sliced eggs on top and round onions washed with vinegar. Can mix extra salad cream and mayonnaise together and pour over that.