- Chicken thighs
- Onion powder
- Chicken stock powder
- Soy sauce
- Poultry seasoning
- Chopped garlic
- Chilli flakes
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash you chicken and pat dry with a tissue paper. Use a knife cut two lines into each chicken thigh. This is also to allow seasoning to soak in.
- In a bowl, pour chicken and add
- If you are not using seasoned chicken immediately, leave in the fridge overnight to marinate but if you need it immediately then leave in the fridge for at least an hour for seasoning to get in.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil, then place a baking rack on that.
- Pour a little under the rack onto the baking pan. This is to prevent excess smoke from the oven.
- Coat baking rack with oil, then arrange marinated chicken on the rack.
- After a few minutes, take out of the oven and flip them over and put it back in the oven.
- After a few minutes, check if it is completely browned up and take out of the oven.
- Serve with rice or any food of choice, ENJOY 🙂