Hey everyone, we all love food. I mean who doesn’t, it is the way to literally everyone’s heart. Beef fried rice is definitely something I order when getting Chinese food and it is my favorite any day. Stir frying everything in a wok is totally easy. Anytime I have leftover rice in the fridge I just make fried rice with or without any meat. Really easy to make so here it is….
- Beef (sliced)
- Rice (used 3 cups)
- Mixed vegetables
- Diced onions
- Soy sauce
- Cornstarch (optional)
- Italian seasoning
- Onion seasoning
- Chicken stock (optional)
- Steak seasoning
- Sesame oil
- 3 large eggs
- Cut beef into strips or small pieces.
- Then marinate with onion powder, Italian seasoning, steak seasoning, chicken stock, soy sauce and a little cornstarch. Leave to marinate for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook your rice in your rice cooker or if you have any leftover white rice you can use that.Just have to warm it up.
- Boil mixed vegetables and strain the liquid out.
- Peel and wash onion, then dice it up.
- Break eggs into s bowl and whisk it loose.
- Place a wok on fire, add a teaspoon of both sesame oil and vegetable oil.
- Stir-fry the beef for about 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to a bowl with the sauce.
- Put 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in the wok, pour eggs in and stir until scrambled but don’t over cook it. Then pour that out alongside the beef.
- With a little oil in the wok, fry onions for a few minutes then add mixed vegetables. Stir-fry for a few minutes then add scrambled eggs and beef.
- Fry for about 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add rice and continue to stir. Add soy sauce and chicken stock to taste.
- Stir until it’s all even.
- Voila,you’re made beef fried rice😊😋