DRINKS 101 🙂
- 2 oz of Tequila
- 1 oz of Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 3 1/2 oz of sweet&sour mix
- Roses Sweetened Lime Juice or fresh lime juice
- Prep your glasses by dipping the rim in either lemon juice or sweetened lime juice then into salt. Set aside to dry while you prepare the drink.
- Then cut washed lime into wedges.
- In a shaker, pour about 3/4 of ice then 2oz of tequila, 1 oz of triple sec and 3 1/2 oz of the sweet & sour mix.
- Shake and pour into the glass along with ice.
- Should get you about 2 servings.