Since it’s been centuries since I posted a blog on a drink, I decided to switch it up this time.A little history here, the origin of Sidecar is not exact but it is thought to have been invented around the end of World War I, and it is the also named after a motorcycle attachment. Just a little something to wow guests when they come over :).
- Brown or white sugar
- 2 oz of Cognac Remy Martin
- 1 oz of Cointreau
- Fresh lemon juice or sweet and sour mix
- In a bowl, pour in lemon juice or sweet&sour mix.
- Tilt the cocktail glass, and rub the rim with the lemon juice and dip in with brown or white sugar. Then sit to let it dry.
- In a shaker, pour about 3/4 of ice through and add Cointreau, fresh lemon juice or sweet and sour mix and Cognac.
- Shake all of the ingredients and pour into cocktail glasses.