Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog. It’s yet again its another easy dessert for you, guests and family. Yes, vanilla pudding and ginger snaps.
- Half and half milk or Regular milk
- Ginger snaps
- Vanilla Instant Pudding &Pie filling mix (available online and in stores)
- Pour vanilla mix in a bowl.
- Pour in both milk and heavy cream, or you can one of this.
- Whisk it until it is smooth, light and fluffy. Place into the fridge to chill while you work on the biscuits.
- In a zip lock bag, pour ginger snap and crush with a rolling pin until your desired consistency is acquired.
- Put your dessert together. Start layering them with either pudding or crushed biscuits first.
- Top it off with either whipped cream, caramel, and a ginger snap.