Hey everyone, been waiting to blog this recipe for the longest time. So finally here it is. If you have any ripe bananas and don’t want to trash them, just freeze them and make yourself a milkshake. I mean what’s better than a cold milkshake on a hot day or an easy breakfast to make. The riper the bananas the better. Shouldn’t take you that long to make, definitely less than 5 minutes. I used a Vitamix blender, on high speed makes it much easier.
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel (optional)
- Banana or frozen bananas
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Put two or three scoops of ice cream into to a blender, make sure ice cream is really frozen.
- Peel bananas into a blender and pour about 1/2 a cup of milk into it.
- Then add caramel.
- Blend at high speed but do not over blend or else it will liquefy quickly.
- Pour into cup or glass, and top it off with whipped cream and caramel.