Since summer is already here and it’s hot outside, I’m pretty much going to blog about easy homemade drinks for a while. Looking at the title, you’re probably thinking why would I want to use limes in my drinks. But trust me, it is the bomb. It is definitely not time-consuming and easy to make. Put your limes to good use 🙂
- 8 limes
- 2 cups of sugar
- Cold water
- Before anything else, start with your simple syrup.
- Place a saucepan on fire, pour in one cup of water and 2 cups of sugar.
- Stir until completely dissolved and allow it to cool.
- Wash all your limes and dry them.
- Cut four limes into two and squeeze the juice out of them using a squeezer or strainer.
- Pour juice into a jar and add simple syrup to it and stir.
- Pour in about 2 to 3 cups of water, and slice a few more extra limes into it.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
- Serve with ice and a slice of lime.