Cosmopolitan also is known as Cosmo is a fruity cocktail which you can enjoy in the sun. It is not overly sweet but has just the right sweetness.
- 3 oz of vodka
- 1 oz of Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz of Cointreau or triple sec
- 1 oz of sweet and sour mix
- In a shaker, pour about 1/4 of ice then add cranberry juice, Cointreau or triple sec and sweet & sour mix.
- Shake all together and strain into your chilled glass.
- For garnish, twist lemon and let it float on top. Or a lemon wedge on the side. I used lime just cause I like to switch it up a bit.