S’MORES S’MORES S’MORESSSSS
Summer is definitely not going anywhere anytime soon. Who doesn’t love s’mores? How can you not? Even in liquid form is a plus
- Vanilla ice cream
- Marshmallow fluff (optional)
- Hershey chocolate syrup
- Graham crackers
- Smear rim of the glass with marshmallow fluff and sprinkle crushed crackers around.
- Pour chocolate syrup into your glass and let it sit.
- In a blender, put about 3 scoops of ice cream and 6 graham crackers. You can add marshmallow fluff and chocolate syrup to it but you don’t have to.
- Blend but do not over do it to prevent it from liquefying.
- Pour into your glass and top it off with marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate syrup.
- Make it your own. ENJOY!