These biscuits are my favorites, they taste really great and melt in your mouth. When you’re bored and have these ingredients at home you should definitely give this a try. Usually are done within a few minutes depending on how high the oven is.
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of sifted icing sugar
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 4 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Piping bag
- Nozzle tip
- Parchment paper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Cream butter and icing sugar together for 5 minutes. Until it is fluffy and pale. Use a spatula to scrap mix from sides. Add vanilla extract and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Add cornstarch and a portion of sifted flour, about more than half of flour, should be enough.
- Mix well, when it is properly mixed combine the rest of the flour.
- Use a spatula to fold it in until completely mixed.
- Put mixture into a piping bag with a nozzle like this:
- Pipe in a swirl form onto baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake until it turns golden brown then let it cool out of the oven.
- Enjoy with a cuppa or cold milk 🙂